Thứ Hai, 28 tháng 4, 2014

Formula 10: When was the first/last time you did X?

Speaking part 1: When was the last time you went on holiday?

Answer: 
The last time I went on holiday was about 1 year ago... in April, 2013. My classmates and I went to Nam Dinh for 2 days during the Beach Festival. 
Nam Dinh is an enjoyable place to visit because of the traditional fishing of fishermen in the east of this province.  My classmates and I danced around the fire, ate seefood together and learnt how to scuba dive. I really can't wait to go back there. 

Speaking part 1: When was the last time visitors came to your house?

Answer:
The last time visitors came to my house was just last week. It was my birthday, and my mother secretly arranged for a few close friends to come over for dinner and drinks. Although it was difficult to keep me from finding out. It was quite exciting in a way and certainly a bit of challenge! In the end, everything went to plan and we all had a great time. It was definitely a really enjoyable evening. 

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét