Chủ Nhật, 13 tháng 4, 2014

Fomular 5: How often do you do X?

Hôm nay thôi không nói về chuyện ngủ dậy mấy giờ nữa (cảm thấy ngao ngán =.=) Từ mai sẽ khác! =))) Phải quyết tâm thay đổi mới được! 
Bài Speaking Part 1 Chiều nay: Fomular 5: How often do you do X?
Trong bài này lưu ý cách sử dung của một số trạng từ chỉ mức độ như:
Beginning of the sentence
Before the verb
At the end of the sentence
- Always
“I always read the Sunday papers”
- Seldom/rarely
“Jonathan rarely goes to fast-food restaurants”
- Never
“I never read the Sunday papers”
- All the time
“I listen to my MP3 all the time
- Often
“I often listen to music”
“I listen to music often
- Frequently
“I frequently go to bars with my friends”
“I go to bars with my friends frequently” 
- Usually
Usually I play foodball on Sunday”
“I usually play foodball on Sunday”
“I play foodball on Sunday usually
- Sometimes
Sometimes I go to nightclubs”
“I sometimes go to nightclubs”
“I go to nightclubs sometimes
- Occasionally (thỉnh thoảng)
Occasionally Lee reads a newspaper”
“Lee occasionally reads a newspaper”
“Lee reads a newspaper occasionally”                                                      

Tối nay đi gia sư Tuấn Anh, lúc về còn được nhận lương từ cô Hoa, cảm giác nói chung là tuyệt vời ông mặt trời! :) Mua bánh gato tự thưởng cho bản thân vậy. <3

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét