Thứ Sáu, 21 tháng 6, 2013

What do you think about same-sex love and marriage? :D

Ok, I know that it is a sensitive issue, but i want to talk about it right now because I've just watched "The Birdcage". :D
In my opinion, I agree with same-sex love and marriage. (What about you?? :D)
There are three reasons for this!
- Firstly, the gender imbalance is becoming the global problem. And, same-sex love and marriage may be one of solutions to this problem. Moreover, I think that it has a positive effect on reducing the increase in world population. hehehe
- In addition, No one can choose their gender when they were born. No one can choose their parents and something like that... But, everyone needs to be loved. So, I think same-sex love and marriage is a normal thing, as long as it makes them happy.
- Lastly, I think these people are so funny and friendly. And It don't matter to me about this issue!
And you, What do you think about same-sex love and marriage? :)

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét