Thứ Năm, 20 tháng 6, 2013

First Post!

Hey! Today is the first day writing blog of me. I can't understand why twitter has limited 140 words per tweet?? It's not enough for me! :)) And maybe you wonder why I wrote blog in English? The simple reason is I want to improve my writting skill. hehehe
Today I talked to a guy by English, OMG, I can't express what I want to say. It's so shameful. I can't believe that I forgot the most simple words. T.T. So, I decided to find a way to improve my English speaking skill. And that is I will write blog in English. :)) Perhaps you will laugh at me, but Who cares? :))
Let me tell you!
- The first benefit of writing blog in English is to enhance your writing skill in English. And I think that if you can write well, your speaking skill will also be easier. (Trust me! ;) )
- Equally important, writing blog in English has good effects on your confidence.
- Finally, this habit can provides you the opportunity to get acquainted with many foreign friends. Interesting, huh?
So, I will try to blog everyday. And I hope you too. ;)
Done, goodbye and goodnight! :)

2 nhận xét:

  1. it's good way to study english and improve your skills, i set up a new page in english language ti do it and feel so happy,but today i give you some advices to study english i feel it good for me,watch video, film with english sub, you will know more words around us and how to do it, and you can speak with visitors who come from others country. best wish for you ;)

    Trả lờiXóa
    Trả lời
    1. It's good ideas! Thanks for all of your sharing. Best wish for you too, girl. :)

      Xóa